Reports To: Practice Dentist, Associate Dentist, or Office Manager, as assigned
Status: Non–exempt, Regular, “At–will” Work Status, Full-Time
We are looking for a motivated and flexible individual to fill the position of Dental Assistant. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment where they will be responsible for performing various administrative and clinical duties in support of the dental team. A passion for dentistry is a must! We’re combining the world’s best dental care and technology embedded with hospitality. If you like to have fun, and spread confidence and joy one smile at a time, it would be a pleasure to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
– Flexible work schedule, including part-time and full-time opportunities
– Competitive compensation packages
– Medical and vision insurance options for those that qualify
– Dental care for you and your immediate family
– Life insurance options
– 401(k) savings plan with a competitive company match (Full-time)
– Paid time off and company-paid holidays
– A company that values team members and overall patient experience in a fun environment
– Preparing patients for dental work.
– Build trusting relationships with team members and patients while providing the best patient outcome.
– Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays,
preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
– Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
– Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
– Providing great patient care.
– Recording treatment information in patient records.
– Exposing dental x-rays.
– Educating patients on oral health care.
– Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
– Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
– Caring for dental equipment.
– Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
– Work as part of a team.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate. Diploma or certificate from an approved dental assisting program as accredited by CODA. Preferred two years of dental practice experience.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.